Thursday, July 1, 2010

Highlights from Letter #2...June 20, 2010

For your information, the words I put in italics are Griffin's words from his letters. The non-italicized words are mine :)

Highlights from Letter #2-

  • The MTC is good, but I'm ready to go out in the field!
  • Me and my companion get along great- he's really talkative and jovial, so my mellowness sort of balances it out.
  • We play football (soccer) everyday and it's always fun. I scored two legit goals the other day!
  • I'm loving my time being here and learning the culture of these people
  • We went to the temple on Thursday and it was awesome.
  • The celestial room is incredible. It's huge compared to the size of the rest of the temple. It's 3x the size of Dallas'.

Griffin's companion wrote a note in the margin of this letter. He said: "I am Elder Abodo from Nigeria. Elder Brown is my first companion and I wish he will be throughout my mission."

To learn more about temples, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment