Monday, March 12, 2012

March 13, 2012


The attached picture is Griffin at Lake Bosomtwe with his “descendants” – the Elder he trained, and the Elder he trained, and the Elder he trained.
Happy Tuesday! Sorry I didn't email yesterday, we were in Kumasi all day for PDay. But now I am here! We had a pretty sweet P-Day yesterday, went out into the bush to Lake Bosomtwe with all of the Elders, it was pretty fun. Played football, frisbee, volleyball, and even had a horseshoe tournament. Elder McFarland and I almost won in an epic match against the Dichemso ZLs... but Elder Briggs got 2 ringers on the last throw to come back from 10-6 and win it. So Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well....

Alright well as for the week self, it was sweet. We had ZL council down in Cape, good as always. And the the rest of the week was pretty normal. Barnabas and Felicia are getting ready for baptism on Saturday, so we had a few good lessons with them. I heard from Elder Adams…he told me that he got to be at Andrew Aikins' sealing to his wife in the temple the day he left. How tight is that? Ummmmmmmmmmmmm....................... SO TIGHT?!?!?!

Church was so sweet on Sunday. There were almost 60 people there, and 12 investigators. The sweetest thing was that over 30 people were there right at 10 when church started!!!!! Usually there is about a dozen when church starts. It was sweet to see so many people come, and guess who else showed up....... Femi!!!!! Our recent convert who moved back to Nigeria! Randomly he showed up at church on Sunday! I was just playing the prelude music as usual, and I look out the window to see him walking up, just like he had never left. It was so cool. He received the Aaronic Priesthood on Sunday as well, so he is set to help the church start growing right away! I am really excited for him because he has so much potential.

Well, biibiara bookoo siisia. Honestly.... things really couldn't be better right now. It’s so crazy to think I am at where I am though....

Well guys, I love you. Seriously I do!!!! Sorry today's email wasn’t super crazy exciting, I had like 14 emails to go through today!!!! Anyway, you guys are awesome, keep going strong!!!!!!

Yebehyia akyire!

-Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment