Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 9, 2011

Note from the family: We spoke to Elder Brown on Mothers Day and had a great connection. He sounded great and said to say Hi to everyone, and thanks for the support. He sent a short note the next day:

Guess I will give a little update on the week since I have some more time after emailing other people. Again, send my regards to everybody around town, I love and miss Denton and the Denton 2nd ward! We are teaching sweet people right now. Degraft and Cosmos will be baptized next Sunday (we postponed Degrafts so Cosmos could join, plus the other Elders have some people). Then in the next few weeks a man named Clifford will be baptized, he is awesome. He came to stake conference yesterday and just loved it. Plus the Brobbey family, along with Gilbert. Gilbert is awesome. He only speaks Ewe, a language spoken in Eastern Ghana (Volta Region). He is Bro. Timothy's brother, and Bro. Timothy is actually an Ewe, so Bro. Timothy translates for us. So Gilbert doesn't understand much at church, but he is loving the gospel! Anyway, I guess I will head out for today, love you guys so much!

-Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment